The Most Beautiful Shots Of Malta And Gozo This Month (... So Far)
Here are our favourite #LovinMalta featured images!
We absolutely love the photos you guys share with us on
Instagram page. Since sharing is caring, we thought we would take the time to show how much we care, by creating a post that lets everyone see all of your great photos.
So, in no particular order, here are our stunning featured #LovinMalta photos from September!
When you're done, share this post with a friend who really needs to visit Malta! 1. This incredible shot of St. Peter's Pool by
2. The ever-gorgeous Palazzo Parisio by
3. And the playful scenes of Sliema at night, also by
4. The gorgeous streests of Valletta by
5. And this incredible shot of Filfla, taken by Andre Mallia
6. You honestly can't beat Maltese summers. Great photo by
7. These fireworks captured at the perfect moment at Melieha festa by
8. The ever-colourful bay in St. Julians by
9. And the adventurous cave exploration shared with us by
10. The iconic Blue Lagoon in Comino, taken by Walter Causero featuring and shared with us by
11. But there's more to Comino than just the Blue Lagoon as
@galea.sarah showed us
12. It's not a Maltese photo compilation till you spot a pretty little
luzzu in Marsaxlokk, by @anna4ale
13. Nothing but clear blue seas for days, by
14. Mesmerizing sunset by the sea by
@kevmallia. See more of his photos here.
15. One of Malta's more hidden gems - Selmun Bay, taken by
16. There's patterns to be found everywhere, even in the Maltese buildings going up like a staircase, taken by
17. And there's nothing quite like Maltese stone, photo also by
18. Fort Manoel is at the centre of many discussions, but everyone agrees it's gorgeous, photo by
19. And Il-Majjistral Park remains an oasis of calm, photo by
20. And finally, the sun sets over our beautiful island. Photo by
@bull2997, and you can find more of Alex's photos here
Thank you for sharing these great photos with us. Follow us on
Instagram and keep using #lovinmalta to be featured. Don't forget to
tag a friend who must visit Malta ASAP!