17 Reasons Why Timpana Is Definitely The Best Thing Ever Created
An homage to our carb-tastic local dish
The fact that one of our favourite local dishes is a pie made from pasta might just be the reason we're also one of the most obese countries in Europe. But hey – we take the good with the bad! And in this case, the good – is bloody divine.
Here's all the reasons why we adore timpana!
1. It’s got all the stuff we like in it
2. Including dough, glorious dough
3. It tastes like love
4. It's a stand-alone meal
5. No matter how posh you try to make it, it's solid gold home-food
6. It bridges generations
7. And every family has their own slightly tweaked recipe
8. You can try to make it healthier
9. But it's basically an ode to carbs
10. It's really good food on-the-go
11. And it fits in with our whole carby food family
12. It's crunchy on the outside, juicy on the inside
13. It makes perfect party food
14. But is also good in bulk...
15. And it's delicious when hot or cold
16. Some of Malta's best writers eat it
17. Basically, it should just be on our flag
Share this with anyone who's not on a diet this month, or has already given up...