New Sustainable Coffee Concept Store Opens At The Sliema Ferries
Coffee is probably one of the world’s most popular beverages. Some even claim that it is the most widely consumed liquid in the world apart from water.
That’s why it’s exciting to hear that a new coffee concept store is now open in Sliema.
Coffee Fellows was founded in Munich in 1999 as a family business and finally this widely popular European brand is making its way to our shores. For over two decades it has embraced a love for good handcrafted coffee.
Coffee Fellows serves high-quality coffee specialities which are made fresh daily. But if coffee isn’t your thing, don’t worry, they’ve got something for everyone.
Whatever it is that you fancy, they’ve got you covered, and you can order from the comfort of your own phone through the fantastic Coffee Fellows app and benefit from their loyalty scheme.
Coffee Fellows is all about giving its customers that cosy, ‘feel at home’ vibe, making it the ideal spot to catch up with an old friend, get some work done, treat yourself to some ‘you’ time, or simply relax and unwind.
It operates with a more conscious and responsible mindset. From the way the coffee beans are sourced to the organic ingredients, the products are prepared with.
- Working closely with their suppliers to develop innovative packaging alternatives
- Removing clear cups for the sake of the environment
- Only using recycled napkins and wooden cutlery
- Only giving bio-based straws to patrons upon request
- Constantly stocking up on their vegan and vegetarian range of products
- Being scrupulous when buying any animal products, for example, opting for organic milk
- Focusing on the ecological effects of cultivation, livestock farming and transport routes
- Planting hectares of seedlings of native trees in Malawi to offset their CO2 emissions
Coffee Fellows Malta is located at the Sliema Ferries (Tigné Seafront), close to Malta’s largest shopping center, with their second outlet opening soon, so stay tuned to their socials!