A Definitive Guide To The Top 40 Restaurants In Malta
Remember when we asked you to vote for your favourite restaurants? Well, the results are now in. The Definitive(ly) Good Guide has listed its 2017 restaurant compilation with an awards ceremony, shortlisting the 40 best restaurants in Malta.
And these are them...
40. Trattoria A.D. 1530, Mdina
39. Lovage Bistro, Bugibba
38. Umami, Rabat
37. The Fork And Cork Restaurant, Rabat
36. The Avenue, Paceville
35. Tarragon, St. Paul's Bay
34. Taproom, Valletta
33. Ta' Marija Restaurant, Mosta
32. Sepia, Marsaskala
31. SALT Kitchen & Lounge, Bugibba
30. Roots, Marsaxlokk
29. Patrick's Lounge & Restaurant, Victoria (Gozo)
28. Palio's Restaurant, St Julian's
27. Palazzo Preca, Valletta
26. La Capanna, Marsaxlokk
25. Il-Baldakkin Lounge, Gozo
24. Caviar & Bull, St. George's Bay
23. Capistrano, Valletta
22. Blue Elephant, St. Julian's
21. Bacchus Restaurant, Mdina
20. Trattoria, San Lawrenz, Gozo
19. Tosca Restaurant, Mellieha
18. The Villa Brasserie, Balluta
17. Suruchi Indian Restaurant, St. Julian's
16. Xpresso Café and Bistro, Mdina
15. one80 Kitchen & Lounge, Mellieha
14. La Buona Trattoria del Nonno, St. Paul's Bay
13. Jus Wine & Dine, Attard
12. Il-Mitħna Restaurant, Mellieha
11. Giuseppi's Bar & Bistro, Salini
10. The Chophouse, Sliema
9. San Andrea Restaurant, Rabat
8. Redwhite, Rabat
7. Paulus, St. Paul's Bay
6. Le Bistro, St. Julian's
5. Giannini Restaurant, Valletta
4. Buddhamann, St. George's Bay
3. Rubino, Valletta
2. Quadro Restaurant, St. Julian's
1. Ristorante La Vela, Pieta
How many of Malta's top restaurants have you tried? Tell us your faves in the comments.
And don't forget to tag a friend who needs to try the rest with you!
READ NEXT: 13 Most Instagrammable Restaurants in Malta
Sponsored By Ariadne Capital
Having hosted the Follow The Entrepreneur Investor Summit for 6 years in the UK, Ariadne Capital is bringing the Summit to Malta 3rd - 11th July at the Westin Dragonara to showcase Malta. This is an opportunity for the leading businesses and investment firms in Malta to contribute to and benefit from the Follow The Entrepreneur Investor Summit Malta 2017.
Ariadne Capital is a London-based UK investment firm founded in 2000 by Julie Meyer MBE, which builds Ecosystem Economics® based firms. Through a platform of strategic investments and events, our mission is to champion Entrepreneurs who have the vision to change the economic value of new and existing markets. Ariadne Capital believes that society works best when it’s organised around the entrepreneur.
See how you can Follow the Entrepreneur right now.