Lovin Malta Celebrates 50,000 Likes In The Fanciest Way Possible
If you want to feel like royalty, this is the place to be
It's not everyday that your Facebook page smashes through the 50,000 likes mark, and if you'll allow us the #humblebrag for a second, we thought we'd celebrate this achievement with a meal unlike any other we had experieneced.
And so Chef Marvin Gauci's Caviar and Bull was the obvious go-to choice.
1. The night started with fancy champagne, opened with Napoleon's sword
Yes... that Napoleon.
2. Then we sat down and prepared for the 10-course trip to heaven
First up... Royal Belgian caviar.
3. Followed by two courses of carpaccio
Beef and salmon, sliced and flavoured to absolute perfection
4. And in case that wasn't enough of an appetizer we tucked into prawn tempura, and a creamy tortellone
A treat to any seafood lover.
5. Cleansing our palate was way lot more fun with cosmos
And yes, those bubbles are the cosmo.
6. And setting fish on fire in a blanket of salt makes it taste so much better
The process is called salt-baking and it looks awesome and tastes better.
7. And finally the 'bull' in Caviar and Bull was well worth the wait
Honestly, the meat simply dissolved in our mouths. And despite claiming we were super full, the dish didn't last very long.
8. Of course there was space for dessert
Because it would be blasphemous to say no to that.
9. And in the end we just hung out with owner Marvin Gauci, who was a killer host, and an even better laugh at the end of the meal
The true definition of Maltese hospitality.
We honestly couldn't have asked for a more fun (and tasty) night, and the whole journey to 50,000 would have been a lot less fun without all of you. So as always, thanks for reading!