Malta is slowly taking over the world. Prime Minister Joseph Muscat is doing everything he can to nab a top job in Europe. Archbishop Charles Scicluna is positioning himself to become the next Pope. And we now have an actual Maltese dude running to become US President. What’s next? Winning the Eurovision?
Before we get that excited, it’s probably best to focus our efforts on the more manageable tasks; like getting Pete Buttigieg to the White House. And what better way of getting a millennial to become the Leader of the Free World than via the art of memes?
That’s why we’ve curated some of the best Pete memes for your sharing pleasure. So go on, spread the word; choose your favourite memes and spam them feeds right away.
1. You might want to start with something self-explanatory
2. And if you’re not into Trump-hate, maybe just introduce Pete’s husband Chasten…
3. You could always share an easy meme about the surname nobody in America seems to know
4. …or mix the two with something totally relatable even for us Maltese who actually know how to pronounce Buttigieg
5. Talking about relatable: this one goes out to the Pete stans who are busy sharing facts
6. Did we mention facts?
7. If you’re talking to Star Wars fans, this could be a winner
8. Or else just keep things simple with some more Chasten love
9. Or just your love for Pete + your love for memes =
BONUS: Deep in my heart, it’s desire for POTUS
Find more memes on the Memes for Mayor Pete Instagram account and inbox us your own!