17 Reasons Michele Agius Was Voted Best Photographer By Our Readers
Some serious local talent
Following a request for you to nominate your favourite photographers, we were flooded with a wave of talent. Throughout the list, one name kept cropping up repeatedly - Michele Agius.
Most of our readers have probably seen his work at some point in their internet lives, but we think it's high time we featured a whole collection of his best snaps from the past year. Here's just a few reasons why.
1. He knows how to show off his homeland
2. His underwater shots are mesmerizing
3. His compositions are spot on
4. And he shows you a side of our island we rarely see
5. Like Valletta's incredible aerial layout
6. Or Comino's condensed beauty
7. He knows Malta's favourite colours
8. And he highlights them beautifully
9. His food shots are to die for
10. He knows what he's looking for when travelling
11. And shows off what travellers can find back home
12. Capturing the serenity of island life
13. While not being afraid to speak his mind
14. Because who wouldn't want to preserve our heritage?
15. Natural or otherwise
16. So snap on Michele
17. And keep doing what you do, so very well
Bonus: His most-liked photo of the year pretty much speaks for itself
This turned out to be the photo you liked most this year 📸 It’s fascinating what a few thousand feet of elevation can do to a landscape. Such a change from the usual perspective, turning an often photographed place into something truly unique. I think it’s time to get back up on a plane & fly round the islands!