This young local artist flexes her creative muscle on the daily, showing all of her Instagram followers her versatility through illustration, photography and the digital arts. Victoria Gatt (@vicsketchesstuff on Instagram) has been exploring her talents as a visual artist for a few years now.
She read for a BFA in Digital Arts at the University of Malta and is now reading for a second Bachelor’s Degree in Illustration and Visual Media at the University of Arts, London.
1. Her most recent works make use of some super cool line work
And a recurring colour-scheme of black, white and red featuring in her pieces.
2. But she also dabbles in the world of colours
Playing with neons and pastels, giving her work a softer touch.
3. She’s designed some super cool album art work
4. But she doesn’t only work digitally
Victoria is just as crafty with a paintbrush and also creates some super cute doodles.
5. And she’s pretty good at photography too
Turning photos into pieces of art in themselves.