Calling All Youtubers: Make Malta Your Next Destination
The content just creates itself
Being a Youtuber by profession may seem like the ultimate #CareerGoals but it's not as easy as switching on a camera and blabbing for three straight minutes. Well, at least in most cases it's not anyway.
Creating content can be a challenge, particularly if you've been in the game for a while - and that's why we're suggesting a one-stop solution to that problem: Malta.
So saddle up Zoella, this could be the solution to your woes.
1. The people will always be there to create hilarious content
Like this guy who was instantly offered a whole lotta' loving, right there on the street.
2. Accidentally or otherwise
Like this dodgy, hilarious and confusing pickup line all wrapped into one. #ComeMyFarm #IHaveDuck
3. The travel compilation videos will be the easiest thing ever to compile
There's just too much to see.
4. And you won't have to spend days moving from town to town
Town-hopping has never been easier. You'll literally blink and miss it.
5. Plus you'll make media headlines just by being here
And not the invasive, tabloid-y kind either.
6. And you'll always find a friendly guide in Lovin Malta
Can I be adopted into the Bucket List Family please? 😍☀️ https://t.co/SRiB1LsyWM— Lovin Malta (@LovinMalta) October 10, 2016