Lovin Malta Launches Facebook Community To Discuss What Matters To You
From conversations on our pieces to what you'd like to see more of
Lovin Malta has launched a community group on Facebook for our readers to feel a little closer to our content.
The community will serve as a forum for people to continue the conversation on stories that matter to them, add their own hilarious touch to their favourite listicles and flag anything they think we should see.
The Lovin Malta community is also a great way to discuss your favourite things; this will either confirm you were right to like the thing all along, or to spread the love to people who may not know it.
Here's a few examples of the things we'd love to see you talking about.
1. 'I just saw this incredibly talented Maltese person! Here's the clip'
Who doesn't a little bit of local talent?
2. 'I just had this killer ftira from my local każin'
'It had the perfect kunserva-is-to-olives-is-to-tuna balance. Go and get one ASAP'
3. 'OMG I hate Panettone too! So glad I'm not alone'
4. 'What an incredible header by Martina Borg in Malta's friendly against Italy'
Congrats ladies! Let's all celebrate together.
5. 'Maltese people are hilarious. This crazy thing just happened'
6. 'Was that Mariah Carey at the Birgu Waterfront?'
I hear she's partial to a pastizz or two.
The rules are simple:
1. Help everyone you can
2. Don't be an asshole.