Stages Every Maltese Person Goes Through Before Donating to L-Istrina
Another year, another internal battle
1. You remember you hate speaking on the phone
And even if it's just to say Il-Festi t-Tajba, you're not ready for a chat just yet
2. And you really feel the videos exploit those less fortunate than us
Can these clips be a bit more inspirational and a bit less black and white, violin solo 'poverty porn'?
3. Plus on your holiday you gave that homeless person in Rome 20c
And you fished it out of your wallet, it didn't just happen to be in your pocket.
4. And you're not exactly a fan of Peppi Azzopardi
He does seem to get more powerful with every above-mentioned violin solo.
5. But there was one video that spoke to you
The one that makes you realise you are lucky to live the life you have
6. And they are approaching the €1 million mark
That's an insane contribution
7. You realise the medium shouldn't affect you getting behind the message
Sure things should change, but till you get up and change them - why snub the current goodwill?
8. And the message itself is a pretty damn good one
Here goes: "help those in need in any way you can" #boom
9. You smile when your realise you don't even have to sit through the performances
You can just call on:
5170 2011 to donate €15
5180 2012 to donate €25
Or send an SMS to:
5061 9201 to donate €11.65
5061 8918 to donate €6.99