Ever since being founded all the way back in 2006, the Malta Comic Con has been gradually growing and improving. The annual collection of all things superheroes, video games, and geeky reconvened last weekend, and the best of the country’s cosplayers were out to play.
Here are some of the coolest costumes from this year’s Malta Comic Con.
1. This Stark lady (attitude included)
2. This masterful prop optical illusion
3. This excellent Bane
4. The people’s champion, straight out of League of Legends
5. Classic Joker, attention to detail and all
6. The insane Vaas from Far Cry 3
7. It might be a costume, but we’re still afraid of some magic attack straight out of that hand
8. Did someone say ‘badass’?
9. Open your third eye
10. Loki-ng good
11. If you remember Silent Hill’s Pyramid Head, you remember not being able to sleep for at least a week
12. Stacey Saliba’s Tomura Shigaraki cosplay won her Best Props
… but she also had another surprise waiting for her: Robert, her boyfriend, proposed in costume and on stage!
13. This Stranger Things Demogorgon prosthetics costume is #CosplayGoals
Which cosplay costume is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below and tag someone who’d love to check out the next Malta Comic Con!