11 Gorgeous Instagram Shots Of Malta In Winter
Picture perfect all year round
We're blessed to be living in a country that's extremely photogenic all year round. A few clouds, a bit of rain, wind, waves, and even hail won't wipe away the beauty of our majestic islands.
Here's a section of our favourite Instagram shots which highlight why winter is actually one of Malta's most good-looking seasons.
1. You can't compete with our breaking waves
These beauties at Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq are proof of that.
2. Our soft winter light is a photographer's dream
As is the Blue Grotto...
3. Even when it's overcast the sun shines through
Right down onto Valletta's gorgeous skyline.
4. A touch of mist gives it that dreamy feel
And makes you want to instantly be outdoors.
5. Cold weather won't stop our colours from popping
None more boldly than the Red Tower in Mellieħa.
6. There's something really romantic about our stormy days
7. Seriously, you can't help but be blown away by the beauty of stormy seas
8. And there's always a lone soul contemplating life
...who's also perfectly placed for that awesome shot.
9. Colder seasons still deliver epic sunsets
With fiery hues that are simply breathtaking.
10. Winter is awesome for dramatic shots
Winter lighting and the elements + shrewdly chosen filter = perfection.
11. And on those perfectly clear winter nights nothing can compete with Malta's starry skies
The stuff of dreams.