And whilst there is no denying that this is definitely a serious issue, its good to see that the winds haven’t shaken the sense of humour out of all of us. Loads of people have taken to social media to share jokes and memes in the classic Maltese style of taking the piss out of literally anything.
These are some of our faves.
1. The ‘writing things backwards’ meme is still very much alive and kicking
Hey Dnegel, look at what you’ve done.
2. Speaking of Dnegel…
Strong winds might be turning things around.
3. Dinner with a view
Actually, today might not be the best day to go out to eat.
4. This one’s for all the people working outside today
Even the worst of people can sympathise with the fact that you need to brave the storm.
P.S. I’m still waiting for my pizza to arrive.
5. Then there’s the whole fish thing
Which is pretty much like something out of a cartoon.
6. Some people tried to make some money out of it
7. And others tried to start some drama
If people actually believed this it would have been a storm of its own kind.
8. Also, not to use a joke to death
But we’re using this joke to death.
9. Peppi fell victim to some online fun
Have you ever been turned into a meme? Call us and tell us all about it.
10. A moment of silence for everyone who couldn’t celebrate the weekend
But that’s real life kids; it sucks.
11. Nature’s fighting mankind back on this one
How’s that for over-development?