12 Signs You're Still Hungover After The Long Weekend
Don't worry, half of Malta probably feels the same!
So you hit it pretty hard on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but what was the harm? You're just living life to the fullest. Wrong, so very wrong.
Read on dear hungover friends, and take comfort in the fact that you are not alone in this crippling state of existence.
1. You genuinely thought the end was nigh when your mum woke you up for Sunday mass
Why is the world so cruel?
2. You're over 22
They weren't lying when they said hangovers get harder.
3. Your main food group today has been carbohydrates
Pasta for breakfast? Legit.
4. It's not even noon and you're already on your third breakfast
Do three bags of crisps count as a meal or a snack? Asking for a friend.
5. Wait, shit. It's nearly lunchtime already?
You have gotten nothing done at work so far except flinch at the amount of unread emails in your inbox.
6. You've been really productive in other areas of your life though
Untagging photos on Facebook should be an Olympic sport, right?
7. You keep flitting between feeling like you can ruin this day and the humbling realisation that this day will in fact ruin you
Peaks and troughs - that's life.
8. You're punctuating your day with carefully planned trips to the kitchen, the water cooler and the nearby shop
It's the only way to get through it all.
9. 'The Fear' keeps on rearing its ugly head when you least expect it
10. On top of that, the odd dizzy spell seems to be the order of the day today
Make it stop!
11. You've already decided exactly what takeaway you will be ordering tonight
12. You're watching the clock like a hawk
When can I go back to sleep?