We all know how beautiful Mdina is, but there really is no harm in reminding ourselves once in a while.
Here’s a few of our favourite snapshots from the stunning silent city.
1. The grand entrance
2. The picturesque colour combos
3. The square that stands still in time
4. The beautiful cathedral
5. The perfectly manicured doors
6. The interactive spaces
7. The most insane views (and tea-time snacks)
8. Windows full of character
9. Ruggedly paved streets
10. Secret gardens
11. Narrow alleyways to get lost in
12. Magical lighting
13. Its stunning silhouette as you drive away
BONUS: The fact that it’s a telescope into Malta’s soul
Spread the Mdina love by sharing this post with all your Facebook friends!