As hundreds of young carnival-junkies prepare themselves for the craziest weekend of the year, we’ve taken a moment to think about why we love Nadur despite the fact that it annually hosts this party carnage.
Here’s why Nadur is awesome, before carnival.
1. It’s full of attractions
2. It’s got a dishevelled charm to it
3. The streets are full on any given day
4. We adore its fun-loving house decor
5. And its crafty residents
6. The colours are everything
7. And it’s got some great door porn
8. Maxokk is there!
9. As is San Blas…
10. As is Mekren!
11. The Parish Church is a beaut
12. And the whole place is a Mediterranean haven
13. No really…
14. Its saints are like the bosses of all saints
15. The streets never sleep
16. It’s random AF
17. And well, it puts up with a hell of a lot every year
Thank you Nadur!