6 Facebook Requirements For Jobs In Malta
If I don't constantly remind Facebook, how will people know I work?
1. Real estate agents need a cheesy post a day
You're selling flats in Ħamrun, we're not so sure you need that many flexing emojis.
2. And teachers can only share teacher-related memes
But boy have they got hundreds of them saved somewhere. Bonus points if they include Minions.
3. Doctors and nurses need a photo in the lift's mirror wearing their scrubs
In groups or alone, there will always be at least one selfie in Mater Dei's lift (the first one always being traced back to their third-year of studies).
4. Dancers open their legs everywhere while travelling
Grand Jete in front of the Eiffel Tower, and Grand Look-how-high-my-leg-can-go outside Serkin.
5. Photographers need a profile shot of the camera covering most of their face
Black and white filter optional. Bonus points if it's in a risque reflective surface (a car mirror, a christmas ornament, someone's sunglasses etc.).
6. Architects require an upside-down, black and white profile picture
How else will the world know you're edgy and ahead of the curve?