Here's How Today's Sun-Filled Marathon Played Out On Facebook
Making us feel not-great about ourselves one photo at a time
Photo: Vodafone Malta / Facebook
Today's marathon looked glorious – the sun was shining, the runners were glistening, and the glare off our laptop and phone screens as we watched them all work so hard was bearable.
For anyone who's missed it, because you've moved planet, here's a taste of the world of Malta's marathon as it played out on Facebook.
1. The prep pic
2. The epic start
3. The inevitable cynical post
4. The heroic muscle-throbbing shots
5. The TMI shot
6. The sweet but pretty random runners from Japan
5. The cute AF oldies
6. The couple that makes your relationship look like a sham devoid of true, enduring love
7. The local celebs
8. The I-nearly-died-but-it-was-worth-it status
9. The tl;dr thank you post
10. The I'll-do-it-next-time post
BONUS: Well fucking done!
That one's just from us.