If a Christmas cracker joke doesn’t make the whole table groan, they’ve not done their job right. This year we thought we’d help spice things up a bit with a nice, local twist.
1. What did the shoemaker’s baby get for Christmas?
2. And what did his wife, a gardener, receive?
3. What do you call a remote-control activated crib?
4. What does Carina do when she needs to calm down?
She makes a warm mug of Ben Chamomille
5. How did the spider become so popular?
It made a Tamara web
6. What do you call a bird that keeps hiding food in its bag?
7. Why couldn’t the baby polar bear sing in the choir?
He was a little ‘ors
8. What do you call a bride-to-be who causes a lot of problems?
9. What did the three wise Maltese students bring Jesus when he was born?
Debt, inċens u birra