More Hilarious Pick Up Lines That Will Only Work In Malta
On second thought, these may or may not work...
If you've been meaning to up your seducing game and want to make sure that your crush has never heard your pick up line before, adding a Maltese flair is just what you need. And if you've managed to exhaust our previous list of Maltese pick up lines, here are some more. Good luck / you're welcome / we're sorry:
1. "If you were a Red Electrick song, which one would you be?"
"I'd be Inside You."
2. "Are you a migratory bird?"
"Because it feels like I've spent this whole week trying to hunt you down."
3. "I want you to be my potato."
"And then you could be my live. Sorry, life."
4. "Move back please..."
"... all the way back."
5. "Have you ever seen a human bendy bus?"
"No? Well how about we form one with our bodies?"
6. "Is your name Rachel?"
"Because I'm looking for the one and I have a feeling tista' tkun int!"
7. "Have you heard? They're building high-rise towers all over Malta!"
"But they still won't be able to reach you all the way up in heaven."
8. "I could be your Peppi Azzopardi if you promise to be my Xarabank."
"I'll ride you for twenty years... and then some."
9. "We're meant for each other. You're like a Magnum ice cream and I'm like Ira..."
"...and you belong in my mouth."
10. "I may not be Joseph Calleja..."
"But I'll make sure you hit all the high notes tonight."
11. "There's only one thing you'll be shouting tonight..."