Instagram can be a treasure trove of wonders. One minute, you’re scrolling through thirst traps, the next you’re actually thirsty because #HappyHour is a thing and you’re broke on the run-up to payday.
These posts shine a light on some of the things that make Malta… Malta.
1. Like this microwave in a wall in the middle of Mellieħa
Another brick in the wall is one hot record, but this hole in the wall eatery is something to marvel at.
2. This demonic bus, probably taking you on a one-way trip to hell in airconditioned style
Move back or else.
Monday, Tuesday, Sexy, Thursday… because only in Malta can the entire island tell when you’re washing your delicates on a Sunday afternoon just by looking out of their window.
4. The alternative to a donkey is not a karozzin
Take it from Mary and Joseph themselves.
5. With Christmas (kinda) just around the corner…
6. Meanwhile, in Valletta
7. Please keep noise to a minimum when in the vicinity of Malta’s party strip
8. I can show you the world. Shining, shimmering, construction…