Only two things are certain in this life: death, and a new Star Wars movie every couple of years. Here’s why the Maltese may be living on an island in the Med, but it’s basically a galaxy far, far away.
1. We’re a land of short, fuzzy, belligerent beings
Making us an easy target, but still loved by many
2. And even the tall ones are fuzzy and belligerent
There’s no escaping the madness.
3. Our grammar is a bit broken
Get our point across, we do.
4. We’re all about believing in a higher power
And and are very well versed in the whole “May the Force be with you”… just watch how quickly we’ll reply “and also with you”
5. And The Force aligns perfectly with our lifestyle
An excuse to be even lazier by telepathically drawing objects to your lounging position? Yes please.
6. We all have a Jabba the Hutt on our street
You know the one who constantly looks like they hate everyone and their existence on this planet is a huge burden to bear.
7. You’ll keep bumping into the same five people
Despite the great size of the universe (or our lovely island) you’re always inclined to meeting the same people no matter where you go.
8. And while kissing siblings might be gross, cousins on the other hand…
At least Luke and Leia can play the ‘I had no idea we were related’ card.