Malta might be losing its first public holiday of 2019 to a Sunday this weekend, but that won’t make the next couple of days any less eventful.
If you’re stuck for what to do this weekend in Malta, here are 10 events promising to take it up a notch. Get planning!
Friday 8th February
1. A funny AF live comedy show
Min Imissu are back, this time hosting a live comedy show for two nights starting this Friday. Prepare to laugh your asses off.
2. A dance performance of Lady Macbeth
Watch an engaging dance performance of Shakespeare’s tragic tale of Lady Macbeth. The show lasts 65 mins, and more info can be found here.
3. House and techno return to one of the island’s newest clubs
Saturday 9th February
4. A theatre show all about vampires
The Acrobat is a comedy production for all vampire and theatre lovers at Spazju Kreattiv Theatre. Think Buffy, Twilight with a dash of Oliver Twsist.
Get your tickets ASAP!
5. An all-you-can-grab make-up buffet event
Essence Cosmetics are hosting a fun event where you can grab as much make up as you can! It’ll be hosted in PAMA and you can get all the info here!
6. An old school hip hop night
Prepare to listen and dance to some old school hip hop tracks in this night hosted by Dam Events at Rock Valley Garden in Tigullio!
7. A nostalgic Noughties night
The popular Bring It Back clubbing nights are back, this time taking Gianpula’s main room by storm.
There’s only one policy for this Saturday’s party, and it’s strictly 00s.
Sunday 10th February
8. A hilarious comedy/disco mash-up by Marc Rebillet
The insane loop performer who was all over many people’s Facebook feeds in 2018 is finally coming to Malta!
The over-the-top performer is known for making absurd songs about anything and everything
9. Drinks, buffet food and DJ beats on a terrace…
10. A cool trekking experience in Gozo
This trail will allow you to see surreal views and a 360 degrees views of our sister island. Don’t forget your camera!