New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, and many of us are thrilled to be spending it partying the night away in our beautiful capital. We’re also super excited that two of our favourite X Factor stars will be joyfully ushering us in to the new year.
Reggie and Bollie were the duo from Ghana that stole the world’s hearts and put a smile on even the most grumpy pop-culture adversary. Many of us were quite disappointed when the pair, guided by their mentor Cheryl-Whatever-Her-Surname-Is-Right-Now, lost to Louisa Johnson.
Here’s some of their greatest moments to up your excitement levels before tomorrow:
1. When they owned their audition as Menn On Poinnt
2. When they charmed our socks off at the judges’ houses
3. When they transported us back to our youth with Shaggy’s It Wasn’t Me
4. When they got a surprise call from our Cultural Ambassador – aka Peter Andre
5. When they totally turned up the fun factor covering Black Eyed Peas
6. When they brought some real flavour to a summer hit
7. When they busted a move with Cheryl
8. When they brought some heart and soul to One Direction
Don’t forget to wrap up warmly for your night in Valletta, and remember stay safe and catch the bus to your night of partying!
Are you excited to dance the night away with these two awesome performers? Share this post to spread the joy!