Whether you want to up your selfie game or love having a list of the country’s must-see places, here are 15 spots around the Maltese Islands which you have to visit. And, of course, take a selfie at while you’re there!
1. Mixta Cave, Gozo
2. The Madonna statue in Armier
3. The streets of Mdina
4. This quirky door in Marsaxlokk
5. The Qawra Shipwreck
You only have a couple of months left to get this photo before it’s removed, so hurry up and get this ticked off your bucket list!
6. Popeye’s Village
7. Upper Barrakka Gardens, Valletta
8. This two-tone wall in Marsalforn, Gozo
Extra bonus points if you colour co-ordinate your outfit to match.
9. Top of the World, Għargħur
10. Bieb is-Sultan, Żabbar
11. Saint Agatha’s Tower (The Red Tower), Mellieħa
12. These graffiti stairs in Mellieħa
13. Mġarr ix-Xini, Gozo
14. This giant cat sculpture in Sliema
15. Saint Mary’s Tower, Comino
BONUS: The Ghost of Azure Window Past
Extra bonus if you caption your upload with a faux-philosophical quote about the fleeting nature of life. #CarpeDiem