WATCH: 8 Things We Learned From Watching This Hilarious Gozo Channel Safety Video
Please put your phones on airplane mode and pay attention to this security video
Malta's parody king is back at it again with another video, this time the victim is the Gozo Channel's safety announcement video that plays on the treacherous ferry ride between Malta and Gozo.
As always, Kingswell provides a slightly alternative narrative to the original video, so here's what we learnt from this parody.
1. The ferry's evacuation alarm is a rock song
2. Tessie has no clue where the life vests are
3. But she'll try her best to help out
4. The people who help out on-board are chosen based on style
5. The Gozo ferry's life vests come with a AA battery charger so you can play Candy Crush till you're rescued
6. The ferry also offers Lampuki fishing lessons for just €50/second
7. Splash and fun can 'f*ck a duck' as they get ready to open a new Water Park out at sea
8. And finally a bit of humour can make waves in your community
Taking to Facebook to share his excitement, Daniel announced that his first video of the year was selected as one of Youtube's trending clips - which is pretty damn cool.