11 Things You Do When You’re Already Over Summer
We’ve had enough of sweating our pores out
Even though it’s only been one month since summer started, and there are two still ahead of us, we’re already missing the colder months and the sun really needs to chill. Here are some things you always catch yourself doing when you're already bored of the summer.
1. You try to save up money to compensate for the start-of-summer splurge
All those end of exams parties money didn’t do your bank account any good.
2. You rejoice every time the temperature is one degree colder than usual
Winter is coming bitches!
3. You plan out your whole year
You’re bored of doing nothing, so might as well fill your schedule for a whole year. Time to start planning your uni electives I guess.
4. You actually enjoy your summer job, cos you’re kinda over going to the beach
How's that for a silver lining.
5. You start buying winter clothes
Now that summer sales are almost over, you should start thinking about your lonely winter clothes and buy them some friends to mingle with.
6. You play stormy soundtracks and pretend you're not melting
Time to make your dreams (almost) come true.
7. You eat, cos food is the answer to everything
Make yourself a soup and get sad as you realise it's probably the same temperature as the rest of the room.
8. You close the curtains and rewatch your favourite Christmas films
Love Actually is obviously the way to go.
9. You start looking forward to returning to school
All that studying and assignments actually seem compelling now, cos at least they're something to do.
10. You complain about everything, hoping to get someone else to hate summer too
At least then you won’t be alone.
11. You hide out under the AC, and just wait for it all to be over
Don't mind us, we're just counting down the days to October.