Comino has been featured prominently in the news lately, and unfortunately for all the wrong reasons. Thankfully, we’re finally seeing some effort in conserving the island’s natural beauty – and if you didn’t think it was worth saving before, maybe these images will help change your mind.
Here’s 17 photos that prove we live next door to heaven, that don’t include the cliche shot of the blue lagoon… you know the one.
1. The view of Comino from above
2. The incredible rock formations
3. The secret underwater caves
4. The (easier to reach) above-water caves
5. The scenic routes just waiting to be travelled
6. It-Torri ta’ Santa Marija
7. The lonely islands needing some love
8. The tiny friends all over the island
9. The view of its big sister
10. The haunting beauty of these abandoned buildings
11. The sunrise
12. And the sunset
13. The definition of paradise
14. The delicious treats
15. The overlapping views
16. The secrets waiting to be discovered
17. The imposing cliffs
Bonus: And of course, we couldn’t not mention the iconic Blue Lagoon
Tag a friend you need to visit Comino with, and send us a Snap while you’re there!