18 Reasons To Be Proud Of Mellieħa
Talk about having something for everyone.
If anyone tells you they love Mellieħa, and then contuinues by saying they spent their whole time there at Ghadira - unfriend them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. There's so much to do and see in Mellieħa that our original list of 9 hidden gems and interesting places kept growing and growing as we found more fun activities and beautiful locations. So here's our newly expanded list of 18:
1. It's home to Popeye Village - which is so weird, but also so cool
2. And Robin Williams has been there
3. There's Anchor Bay, a hidden gem
4. And Slug's Bay which is just stunning
5. It's got the iconic Red Tower
6. And the beaches man - they're everything (prepare yourself for a shitload of photos)
7. Also: let's not forget Mellieħa's church
and the Santwarju
8. It's also the perfect place to go camping
9. And diving
10. And jet skiing
11. And just for water sports in general
12. You can take a walk through the Air Raid Shelters that were used in WWII
13. If you're up for a slight trek, you should check out 'The hole', at l-Ahrax
14. The Sea View Bar behind the church is the perfect place to enjoy a Kinnie, ftira and view of the bay
15. It has its own mini Azure Window which is so cute
16. And Selmun Palace is pretty cool too
17. Even turtles love Mellieħa!
18. And you don't blame them, because it is stunningly beautiful
Did we leave something out? Tell us your favourite spot in Mellieħa on Facebook, tag us on Instagram, or send us a Snap!