The four candidates vying for leadership of the Nationalist Party held a televised debate tonight. You can watch the entire thing here.
1. Oh look, it’s started. This should be interesting.
2. Wow, those graphics. The PN’s really gone all out on this.
Ara Frank Portelli. Didn’t he say he’d boycott the debate? What a sport. 4. …and dressed in full Arnold Cassola uniform too!
5. They look like the four horsemen of the apocalypse
6. Adrian Delia is
pissed. 7. What is he even saying? And why is he still saying it?
8. Good to see Daphne Caruana Galizia is still leading the PN agenda.
9. Is Adrian Delia really still going on?
Adrian Delia raging at Daphne Caruana Galizia
10. Finally, someone else.
11. *falls into deep coma*
12. Do any one these guys actually want to change anything about the country?
13. If you watch closely you can watch Frank Portelli ageing live on screen
14. What the hell is Elcom and why is everyone talking about it?
15. Why is this journalist refusing to ask questions by the rules?
16. Why is she still asking the question?
17. This is so awkward.
18. Oh look they learnt a new word: data
19. How has nobody taken out a flashy pamphlet yet?
20. Ok we get it, you just all want PN to win. Any chance of explaining how you’re going to do it?
21. Good to see that none of them think they should resign if they lose colossally again at the upcoming MEP elections. Such confidence. Much ambition.
22. Oh look, Frank Portelli would. Though to be fair, he’s ready to resign already.
Frank Portelli in full Arnold Cassola garb.
23. Why is Chris Said smiling like a ballroom dancer?
24. Does anyone else miss Simon Busuttil?
26. Why is Frank Portelli talking about a secretary giving him the wrong number of a kazin?
27. This is the most boring debate I have ever watched.
28. Did Alex Perici Calascione just say there’s nothing we need to change in the party’s foundations?
30. Labour is definitely going to be in power for 30 more years.
31. Frank Portelli just advertised his
Facebook page. I’m out of here. 32. Can we bring in Joseph Muscat?
33. Wait, Delia is going to say something interesting.
34. Oh, he’s just repeating himself.
35. I can’t watch anymore.
Did you watch the debate? Send us your best comments