د . إAEDSRر . س

Holiday Nightmare For Buġibba Boutique Hotel Guests After Fire Erupts In Kitchen

0
Article Featured Image

A fire in the kitchen of a boutique hotel in Buġibba has lead to the Civil Protection Department having to evacuate guests away from the premises.

It has been reported by The Independent that one person has been treated for inhaling fumes.

Police as well as Mater Dei staff were on location.

More details to follow.

Tag someone who needs to know this

READ NEXT: Elderly Man Dies After Fire Breaks Out At His Msida Apartment

You may also love

View All

Thank you for subscribing!

Your email has been added to our list.

lovinmalta.com says

Do you agree to share your location with us?