د . إAEDSRر . س

Breaking: Fire Breaks Out At Indian Restaurant In Gzira After Air-Conditioning Fault

2
Article Featured Image

A fire has broken out at the Maharaja Indian Restaurant in Gzira, Lovin Malta has confirmed.

The fire was caused by a fault with the air conditioning. Nobody was hurt and the fire is being brought under control.

More on this developing story as it comes in.

You may also love

View All

Thank you for subscribing!

Your email has been added to our list.

lovinmalta.com says

Do you agree to share your location with us?