د . إAEDSRر . س

Elderly Man Dies After Fire Breaks Out At His Msida Apartment

0
Article Featured Image

A 70-year-old man has tragically died this morning after a fire broke out at an apartment in Triq Oscar Zammit, Msida.

Meanwhile, his 66-year-old wife and his 24-year-old son have been hospitalised, with ONE News reporting they are suffering from serious injuries.

The fire broke out at around 7am, with initial reports stating it could have been the result of a gas heater exploding. Civil Protection Department officials rushed to the site but were unable to save the elderly man’s life.

More details as they come in

READ NEXT: Fire Breaks Out At Mosta Summer School, Kid Hospitalised

You may also love

View All

Thank you for subscribing!

Your email has been added to our list.

lovinmalta.com says

Do you agree to share your location with us?