د . إAEDSRر . س

Fire Breaks Out At Mosta Summer School, Kid Hospitalised

0
Article Featured Image

Photo: One News

A fire broke out at a summer school in Mosta this morning while a class was in session, and a young child had to be hospitalised after breathing in too much smoke.

The fire reportedly broke out in a storeroom at the primary school, in Triq Grognet, at around 11:45am. Some 350 students and staff were evacuated from the school, but a young child had to be hospitalised after inhaling too much smoke from the flames. 

Fire-engines from the Civil Protection Department were called to the scene to put out the flames.

Do you have any more information or pictures of the fire? Please e-mail us on [email protected]

READ NEXT: BREAKING: Maltese Recycling Plant Catches Fire

You may also love

View All

Thank you for subscribing!

Your email has been added to our list.

lovinmalta.com says

Do you agree to share your location with us?