Holiday Nightmare For Buġibba Boutique Hotel Guests After Fire Erupts In Kitchen

The incident happened earlier this evening

File Aspx

A fire in the kitchen of a boutique hotel in Buġibba has lead to the Civil Protection Department having to evacuate guests away from the premises.

It has been reported by The Independent that one person has been treated for inhaling fumes.

Police as well as Mater Dei staff were on location.

More details to follow.

Tag someone who needs to know this

READ NEXT: Elderly Man Dies After Fire Breaks Out At His Msida Apartment

Comments