Now that all the gifts have been opened and most, if not all, of the turkey has been devoured, it’s time to see how some of Malta’s most prominent politicians and celebrities spent their Christmas Day.
Such a special day is usually reserved for a big ol’ family meal, but a few people decided to do something a little bit different this year.
1. PN Leader Adrian Delia spent the day helping out by feeding the homeless with Caritas
2. And Eurovision singer Christabelle enjoyed her first married Christmas
3. Actor Davide Tucci soaked up the sun as he paddleboarded in Thailand
4. While the family living on Comino met up for a light Christmas dinner
Apparently, they don’t eat much during Christmas, with Veggie, one of the family members, saying she cooks “some meat in the oven, and a bit of soup – how much are you going to eat?”
5. Ira Losco, Sean Gravina and son rocked an adorable matching combo outfit
6. While X Factor host Ben Camille made sure he balanced out his heavy Christmas lunch with a heavy morning workout
7. Xarabank host Peppi Azzopardi even got a super neat haircut just in time for the holidays
8. While Maltese teen Gabriel Tonna said Merry Christmas 50,000 times during a live stream
9. And Joseph Muscat and his family enjoyed their first ever Christmas abroad in a relaxed setting in Northern Italy
BONUS: Police hero Simon Schembri spent Christmas Eve at hospital urging people to donate blood
He said that giving blood was important for a society, because when he was injured and needed blood himself, he found it, and that is why he is still alive today.