As hundreds get ready to attend tomorrow’s important Protest Against Developers’ Dictatorship, the need for witty signs is stronger than ever. In the midst of a non-stop barrage of construction tragedies, a little humour can go a long way.
Plus, Malta’s construction lobby seems to think the general public is a joke anyway… so why not give them something to laugh about?
1. They were prone to breakdowns too…
2. The Mastercard ad that never really made it to air
3. And the French wouldn’t have stayed traped in Mdina for too long
4. Sweaty pits while holding up the sign add to the effect
5. Just some beauty tips to keep from certain death xoxo
6. Even New York has green spaces
7. Ruzar could we whisper instead? It’s safer…
8. No hard feelings, but we’re used to diggers 24/7 and that accents still pierces through
Will you be making any of these signs for the protest? Tag someone who should go tomorrow!
READ NEXT: ‘End Developers’ Dictatorship’: Protest Against Construction Industry Announced For Next Tuesday