PN Candidate Frank Portelli's Facebook Page Should Be Featured In A Museum
It's legit a work of art
Yesterday Frank Portelli announced he'd be pulling a trump and riding on the 'patriotism' in the hopes of becoming the next leader of the PN. Today we're proposing that his Facebook page be preserved and exhibited in some form of museum. Here's why.
1. His cover photo is just a zoomed in version of his profile picture
2. He has some very strange 2:00am thoughts
When you're thinking about gay marriage at that time of day, it's time to go to bed
3. Seriously though... strange doesn't quite cut it
Who is Karl? The fiance who ran away after marrying a straight woman?
4. And this one was written at 3:00pm so there's no excuse
Well, maybe it was siesta time?
5. Of course he was the first to comment on his own post seconds later
And it made even less sense.
6. He's officially listed as 'Lives in Panama City, Panama'
"Get it? Cos corruption amirite? Vote for me please."
7. His 'intro' is poetry
"A Pilgrim looking for the Truth". Brings a tear to the eye.
8. His official website is '2bfrank4u.com'
Literaly URL goals for 13-year-old everyone. Tragic for 70-something year old candidates.
9. Everyone needs a sponsor and he knows just how to plug it
Disclaimer: we're pretty sure this is not an official sponsor.
10. And the conspiracy theories are real
Yup, it's all part of Joseph Muscat's plan. #GingerIlluminati
11. And this post sounds like he's about to drop the hottest power-ballad since 'warrior'
Here's to another dinosaur trying to take things back to the 'good old days'. Next.