The time has come, Malta and Gozo.
We are now just days away from the final reveal of the Lovin Malta Social Media Awards 2021 powered by Dragonara Casino and with 100,000 votes submitted, the hype is real!
From fashion influencers to game-changing NGOs, trailblazing TikTok content creators to innovative business models, the awards will once again be celebrating those among us who really stood out in the online space over the past year.
Oh and we’ve also dropped our teaser for the official online Grand Reveal hereunder!
So when and where will the awards show be going down?
The winners for the Lovin Malta Social Media Awards 2021 powered by Dragonara Casino will be announced in a 5-day grand rollout between 27th November and 1st December across all our major social media and online platforms.
We really have been spoilt for choice, with a plethora of notable memes, events and campaigns that will be competing for those coveted top spots.
And talking about coveting – check out this year’s iconic trophy, designed by the awesome team over at Invent 3D.
View this post on Instagram
Need a recap on the 19 categories up for grabs? We’ve got you covered:
- Best NGO/Cause/Community – sponsored by Nescafé Dolce Gusto
- Best Business Innovation – sponsored by Altaro
- Best Artist/Illustrator – sponsored by Manouche
- Best Green Initiative – sponsored by Malta Public Transport
- Best Instagrammer – sponsored by KFC
- Best Eatery – sponsored by MPS
- Best Overall Content Creator – sponsored by Island Talent Agency
- Best In Fashion – sponsored by FRANKS
- Best Food Porn – sponsored by Wolt
- Best Podcast – sponsored by Invent 3D Ltd.
- Best Music Video – sponsored by Burger King
- Best Pet – sponsored by Tat-Targa Kennels & Grooming
- Best TikToker – sponsored by Nestlé Lion
- Best Videographer/Photographer – sponsored by iLab Photo
- Best Fitness – sponsored by Nestlé Fitness
- Best Sportsperson – sponsored by Technogym
- Best TV/Radio host – sponsored by CTYRYD
- Best Use Of Satire – sponsored by Sphinx Pastizzeria
- Most Inspirational Person – sponsored by VSQUARED
And of course, we will also be awarding a Lifetime Achievement Award to a person that has consistently won the Maltese internet.
The winner of this highly-anticipated award will be the final grand reveal, so be sure to stay tuned and look out for any updates coming your way over the next few days.
Tune in every day on Facebook between the 27th November and the 1st December to find out who’s winning big at this year’s Lovin Malta Social Media Awards powered by Dragonara Casino.
One final thing: keep your eyes peeled for an exclusive afterparty event, all in line with current COVID-19 measures!