Here’s all the reasons we reckon Malta is the most colourful island in the Med.
1. Our beaches are named after colours
Blue Lagoon, Ramla l-Ħamra, Blue Grotto (okay, technically not a beach but you get the picture).
2. Our towns are peppered with colourful mini-structures
Being conquered by practically anything that breathes left us with some perks.
3. We’ve got boats that could be adverts for primary colours
We dare you not flood Instagram in their presence.
4. And balcony hues that won’t quit
Making our streets – you guessed it – super colourful.
5. Colour is the first thing visitors see when they arrive
…if they’re coming in on a cruise ship to our stunning Valletta terminal.
6. The Maltese festa is the definition of colour
Our award-winning firework displays are proof of that.
7. Even shopping for food will satisfy people’s colour-fix
Thanks to our delicious local fruit and veg.
8. Sometimes we even do whole buildings in colour
How’s that for painting the tower red?
9. We grow colourful flowers on our colourful doors
10. Our floors are covered in colour
In as many shades as possible.
11. We even have festivals of colour
Yup – Colour Fest. The name says it all.