Scroll to the end of the article for competition details.
You know that feeling you get when you walk into a department store abroad and it’s dotted with fancy AF make-up counters… the one where you literally feel like you’re a Park Avenue trust-fund baby ready to buy ALL the make-up with daddy’s money?
That feeling is coming to Malta.
Enter The Beauty Club – Malta’s first ever shop-in-shop concept, located in our very own Debenhams space at The Point. If you still can’t picture what exactly we mean by this counter-format, don’t worry, we’re always game to break it down for you.
The Beauty Club’s shop-in-shop concept simply means that when you visit Debenhams, you’ll see brand new counters exclusively dedicated to premier beauty brands, each with experts serving the counters ready to answer all your beauty questions.
Exclusive new products
Just in case the wow-factor on this news hasn’t yet sunk in – here’s another beauty bombshell for you. The Beauty Club will be exclusively stockist of Tom Ford makeup. So, yes, you will have a new makeup brand to obsess over. But if you haven’t had enough of the oldies-but-goodies, there’ll also be counters for Estee Lauder, Clinique, Clarins, Lancome, Shiseido, and more!
Wait, why is this better than normal makeup shopping?
Okay – valid question, to which we have a list full of answers.
- Because this format is based around a service-concept, with counters for every brand, and representatives for every counter. So you get super specialised service.
- Because there’s skincare & makeup consultations, so you can sit in the chair with lights on your face and feel like a prince/princess.
- Because this is the only place where you can get your hands on Tom Ford beauty – its products will be exclusive to The Beauty Club.
- Because Estee Lauder’s Aerin fragrance is also exclusive to the store.
- Because they also stock prestige and lifestyle fragrances such as Hugo Boss, Paco Robanne, Carolina Herrera, Valentino, Thierry Mugler, Armani, Aqua di Parma and more.
- Because of their soon-to-be launched beauty cabin, where you can enjoy beauty treatments in-store.
- Because of their loyalty card
- Because of their weekly in-store promotions
- Because, glamour.
You could win €250 worth of makeup.
Just tag a friend in this post on Facebook to be in with a chance to win €250 worth of beauty products!
Well that’s you convinced – check out The Beauty Club’s Facebook Page if you need any more info. Happy shopping!