Here Are 7 Ways To Celebrate World Chocolate Day In Malta
Because it's never a bad time for dessert
Happy World Chocolate Day everyone! To join in the fun and celebrations of this most delectable holiday, here are seven places where you can get seven amazing chocolate treats.
1. The Legendary Chocolate Pancakes from Shoreditch
For when you need something light and diet-friendly.
2. Brownies Topped With Whiskey Roasted Almonds from Baked
How do you improve Brownies? Add Whiskey of course.
3. This Triple Chocolate Cake from Matilda's
Chocolate sponge, covered in chocolate mousse and topped with chocolate rings. Because who needs the gym?
4. Hot Chocolate And Macarons from French Affaire
They've got every flavour of hot chocolate you can imagine, and little bite sized Macarons to go with them. So cute!
5. Valrhona Chocolate Mousse From Margo's
Rich, Light and Elegant. Everything you won't be after eating all this chocolate.
6. Oreo Milkshakes From Jalies
Do we even need to give you a reason to go get one? Just look at them.
7. Raw Chocolate Bars From Theobroma Raw Cacao Collective
And finally if you're looking for something a little bit more organic.
So eat your heart out, and send us a pic!