7 Reasons John Bundy Deserves To Be PBS CEO
Seriously, who else deserves it more?
Over-exposed Maltese 'personality' John Bundy has officially been accepted as the CEO of our national TV station. There's a lot of rage about his new appointment but we can't possibly understand why. Nobody has been more qualified for the job in years.
1. His Facebook cover photos are works of art
The photo featured above, as well as the article's featured image, have not been retouched in the slightest. That is in fact one of John Bundy's Facebook cover photos; a photo he picked, and edited himself, adding in a caption he probably thought was a stroke of genius.
2. He's a Guinness World Record breaker
Way back in December 1999, he presented a radio marathon for 51 hours straight, smashing the record at the time. He's never really been one who's lost for words, but now he has the award to prove it!
3. And his website introduction is perfectly scripted
The opening line for anyone visiting John Bundy's official page is: "Hi everyone, I am him, just him and nobody else. I am who I am and nothing will change that. You either like me or else you don't. If you like me it's good for you and me, if you don't then it's your problem."
4. He's tried his hand at being a musician
But some fatal choices killed this dream early (for example calling out the 'unpatriotic' people who speak English at 3:20).
5. He also had a modelling career that never quite got there
6. But his best moments as a TV presenter are pure gold
Although if we're being completely honest, they're also kinda unprofessional.
7. And he clearly knows everything that's wrong with the country.
Pajjiz tal-Mickey Mouse. The irony is almost too much to handle.