Last night’s X Factor Malta live show was packed to the brim with show-stopping performances and emotional eliminations, as we saw four of the eight finalists get the chop in the wake of next week’s grand finale.
But we can’t move on to next week’s final without discussing what an iconic show last night’s was. Here are nine of our favourite moments.
1. Ben Camille descending onto the stage like a super spy
And awkwardly getting stuck as he tried to flip himself over when he landed.
2. Owen worked his place on that throne…
TBH, I’m more interested in that tuft of hair peeking out from under his crown that’s usually tucked under his cap. I like it.
3. … and Howard threw some subtle shade at the rapper
I understood that throne metaphor, Howie. I really did.
4. The cast of Suicide Squad stopped by for a visit
As young Luke Chappell impressed us with a Twenty One Pilots hit.
5. Kelsey slayed that Kendrick Lamar verse
And Ira and Howie were there for it.
6. Mosta’s viral dancer stole the show
He was giving us some extreme BDSM vibes on that chain. And his waacking was on point.
7. Petra’s entire post-apocalyptic set
And those dancers? I was shook.
8. Michela reminded us why we fell in love with her in the first place
The young finalist’s rendition of A Star Is Born‘s popular hit Shallow was crazy powerful.
9. Ira was all of us when Luke was eliminated
I think the whole country just wanted to give him a massive hug at that point. What a cutie.