Ariana Grande's long-lost audition for Moulin Rouge.
2. Kewkba - Janice Mangion If Evanescence went to Maria Regina, this would be her all-Maltese Eurovision entry.
Little Mix's cuteness featuring the line "put your hand on my grenade" in a sexual context (yes, seriously).
Claudia is too Pure for Eurovision, and the end of this song should have been a duet with Cher in Burlesque.
5. Fearless - Rhiannon Micallef Not sure if the song required every word to be pronounced slightly weirdly but I do like the song (good luck with the note at 2:34)
6. Laserlight - Klinsmann Coleiro This song makes me want to be friends with Klinsmann and just chill somewhere as he sings Jason Mraz.
Random female cover of an 80s Def Leppard song is interesting, but not really a novelty.
8. Follow Me - Franklin Calleja My one request in this short life is for Franklin to sing all the songs in my future Disney biopic.
9. Follow - Kevin Borg He sang with Jordan Sparks that one time, and has a clap-and-belt bridge - we're cool.
Not really able to push past "treat me like I'm lady" but the song is quite the banger.
I'll be honest - tinnily blasted, 90s Craig David garage vibes was not what I was expecting after the drop.
12. Ray of Light - Raquela Dalli Gonzi She says all her words really sweetly, and belts out a killer Kelly Clarkson at 2:23
Lady Gaga's Joanne has opened so many doors for country music, bless her (also this entry is very sweet).
14. You - Richard Edwards When you're worried this was going to be Firelight's Michelle, but he turns out to be Beyonce (with an amazing Cat Stevens vibe).
15. Tonight - Deborah C & Josef Tabone The chemistry is cute, but I'd never listen to 'bumblebee bubblegum' lyrics set to a Youtube vlogger's royalty-free music.
I wish the song was as good as Brooke herself is, but I already know she's gonna slay.