Malta is beautiful all year round, but it's safe to say that its warmer seasons hog a lot of the attention. Well, we're giving a shout out to our amazing wintery sunsets that will make your jaws drop.
Here's a selection of some of the most beautiful Maltese sunsets in winter.
1. Serenity at Miġra Ferħa
2. Blissful on the Sliema promenade
3. Gorgeous colours of Mellieħa
4. Heavenly Ċirkewwa
5. Stunning burning skies
6. Riviera always delivers
7. Inspiring friends all over the islands
8. Making villages look like oil paintings
9. Picture perfect Dingli Cliffs
10. Gorgeous village glow
11. All the colours
12. Hello dreamworld
13. Pure magic
14. Beautiful Dwejra
15. Dreamy lights at dusk
16. Absolute paradise
17. Gozo on fire
18. That twinkling moment
19. Other-worldly Blue Grotto
Don't forget to add #LovinMalta to your own awesome sunset shots on Instagram!