It’s that time of the year again when the Mediterranean Sea, one of the best things about Malta, takes centre stage. We’ve all seen beautiful shots of the Grand Harbour and Għajn Tuffieħa, but here are seven stunning photos of the Mediterranean Sea working its best (and normally unseen) angles.
1. This perfectly framed shot at Wied Babu
2. Artsy monochromatic photos of Malta’s cliffs are always a winner
3. Buġibba beautifully representin’ the north
4. St. Julian’s… or West Coast USA?
5. The apple of Malta’s eye
6. Il-Ħofra ż-Żgħira with some strong Grecian island vibes
7. Blue Grotto looking like something out of Jurassic Park
Tag a friend who can’t wait to start swimming!