WATCH: Sunny Skies And Happy People - This Is Why Malta Is The Perfect Place To Work
Work hard play hard as they say
Our tiny little cluster of Maltese islands has so much to offer; loads of sunshine, great beaches, exciting parties and we're apparently the 22nd happiest country in the world. So it's no surprise that so many people are choosing to settle down in Malta when looking for a job.
And we've teamed up with Keepmeposted to tell you exactly why.
Here are some reasons why Malta is the best place to get a job;
- In 2018, Malta was voted the ninth best place for women to work abroad,
- There are tens of thousands of jobs on offer every year,
- With great weather and so many exciting leisure activities just on our doorstep, the work-life balance in Malta is great,
- In the summertime you could still catch a few rays of sun by the sea at the end of your work day,
- The three highest paying industries here in Malta are iGaming, finance and IT, and companies in those industries are constantly growing and looking to hire new people,
- Plus, salaries are almost constantly on the rise and unemployment is currently at a low of 3.5%.
If you're looking to find a job in Malta, you need to know about Keepmeposted
You definitely need to keep this job-listing site on your radar.
They provide that important link between businesses that are looking to recruit and people who are looking for jobs. Companies can send out their adverts to thousands of people instantly. And those thousands of people receive those vacancy updates straight in their mailboxes.
Easy peasy, lemon squeazy.
Almost 11,000 vacancies were posted on Keepmeposted last year, a whopping amount of 63,000 job seekers, and an in impressive 1.4 million website hits in the year 2018. You could be next!
Featured Image Original Drone Photo by Nick Bugeja
Tag a friend who needs to move to Malta and work here
READ NEXT: 9 Ways To Ace A Job Interview In Malta
Sponsored By Keepmeposted
Signing up to Keepmeposted makes a whole lot of sense.
Whether you are fresh out of university, in between jobs or thinking of a career change, being part of our website keeps your finger on the pulse of the employment market. And in this day and age, there is nothing more important than keeping yourself informed.
Becoming a Keepmeposted member is completely free for anyone who wants to keep in the know. No hidden charges or fees and no long-term commitments – you can unsubscribe at any time with the click of a button.
The job market is constantly evolving with new companies created every week of every year. And these new companies could have positions you never even knew existed. Your ideal job could be out there just waiting for you.
Get in touch with us on LinkedIn.