17 Reasons Gozo Will Always Be The Prettier Sister
We shouldn't be jealous of our siblings, but we kinda are.
Now that the Santa Marija week is over and the Maltese have all begun their long journey back home, we can't help but look back longingly at the stellar sights that Gozo has to offer.
It's kinda hard to admit, but in reality we all know that Gozo will always be Malta's prettier little sister; and here's just a few reasons why:
1. The stunning view of the harbour as you're entering
Or leaving #tragic
2. The old AF, but beautiful temples
3. The gorgeous view from Dwejra Tower
4. And the iconic Azure Window just down the road
Which also features a secret hidden pool, that is equally beautiful
5. So many entrances are works of art in themselves
6. Even the caves are pretty
7. Ramla bay is a total babe
8. And San Blas knows what's up
9. The whole island was basically made for Instagram
10. Why else would Xlendi have this perfectly shaped window?
11. Or these beautiful sunsets?
12. Gozitans know how to celebrate a festa
13. And bajtar don't come much juicier than these
14. Their quaint bars are 100% authentic
15. And good luck finding a valley like Wied Il-Għasri anywhere else
16. Honestly, they have a city that literally glows
17. And far too many perfect vistas for anywhere to really compete with them
What's your favourite spot in Gozo? Let us know in the comments on Facebook, and tag us in your best shots on Instagram!